Under art 10 of the Information Society Services and E-Commerce Act 34/2002, of 11 July, we inform you about the following:
Registered name: MEDITERRANEAN SPAIN LAND, S.L. - CIF (Tax ID): B54720214, with address in c/ Paseo del Prado 7, 03184.- Torrevieja, Alicante, Spain
2. The use of this Website and the services which it offers are free of charge without prejudice to the fact that this circumstance may change according to the previous Clause.
3. The user is bound to use the Website, and the Contents and/or Services which are incorporated therein, in a diligent and correct manner, undertaking to refrain from using it:
- for unlawful purposes and effects, including those which are prohibited or are against the rights or interests of third parties.
4. The use of this Website shall be for strictly personal and private purposes, without performing advertising or commercial activities through these services.
5. The case may arise where in order to access certain contents or in order to use any service it is necessary to provide personal data, in which case the user shall guarantee their accuracy, authenticity and validity.
If it is necessary to use access codes (username and password), the users shall take into account:
- The codes are personal and exclusive for the user who is their titleholder, and the user shall be exclusively responsible for their safekeeping, confidentiality and correct use.
- MEDITERRANEAN SPAIN LAND, S.L. shall not be liable for any lose which may be incurred by the user or third parties as a result of other persons using their password, with or without the consent from the user.
- MEDITERRANEAN SPAIN LAND, S.L. undertakes to keep secret the password used by the user. In the case that you contact us by email do not send messages using a false identity or concealing the source of the message.
Under no circumstances shall it guarantee the absolute invulnerability of its security systems and shall not guarantee the security or inviolability of said data in its transmission via the internet.
7. The user is bound to respect the restrictions which at any time may be established for the use of this Website.
8. MEDITERRANEAN SPAIN LAND, S.L. is not responsible for the faults which may arise in the referral and does not promise that the transmission network will be operative at all times. It shall not be liable in the event that a third party, breaching the established security measures, accesses the messages or uses them to send a computer virus.
11. MEDITERRANEAN SPAIN LAND, S.L. reserves the right to stop providing any of the services offered on this Website, merely by having to send a communication on the access screen. It also reserves the right to unilaterally modify at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and conditions, and the services of MEDITERRANEAN SPAIN LAND, S.L..
12. The relationship between MEDITERRANEAN SPAIN LAND, S.L. and the user shall be governed by Spanish legislation, expressly renouncing their own jurisdiction, and submitting themselves in order to decide any disputes which may derive from it to the Courts and Tribunals of Alicante
MEDITERRANEAN SPAIN LAND, S.L. is aware of matters concerning the protection of personal data, having taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and integrity of personal data as required by law (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (GDPR).
Users who provide us with personal data via this website unequivocally consent to their data being included in the corresponding file, which is duly registered in the General Data Protection Register under the ownership of MEDITERRANEAN SPAIN LAND, S.L. These data shall be used for the purpose of replying to messages that we receive via our contact form. They shall also be used to contact users who request any of our services, their data being used to maintain the communications arising from such services as well as to send commercial information according to their buying interests through our newsletter.
The data will be treated confidentially and always in accordance with the legislation in force.
The personal data gathered will be cancelled when they are unnecessary or irrelevant to the purpose for which they were gathered or recorded.
In the event that the data provided are used for a purpose other than that for which it was necessary to gather them, the user’s prior consent is required.
At no time will MEDITERRANEAN SPAIN LAND, S.L. yield or transfer the personal data gathered.
The owner of the data gathered may at any time exercise their rights to access, rectify, cancel and oppose them via ordinary mail to: MEDITERRANEAN SPAIN LAND, S.L., with business address at c / Paseo del Prado 7, 03184, Torrevieja (Alicante), by doing as follows:
A. Sending a request containing:
• The interested party’s full name.
• A petition specifying the request.
• Address for notifications, date and signature of the party making the request.
• Documents verifying the petition made where applicable.
B. Attaching/Enclosing a photocopy of their National Identity Document / Passport.
* MEDITERRANEAN SPAIN LAND, S.L. reserves the right to install cookies, which are pieces of information that enable certain data about its visitors to be stored and retrieved, and which can only be read by the server that implemented them. The purpose of incorporating cookies is to provide users with a bespoke service, and therefore one of higher quality. The cookies have a limited time span and under no circumstances can a cookie extract information from the user's hard drive. It is the user who may provide the server with it subsequently. Users who do not wish to receive cookies can adjust their browser settings accordingly.
1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that a website places in your PC, phone or any other device with information about your browsing history on that website. Cookies are required to help browsing and make it easier. They do not damage your computer.
2. What are cookies used for on this website?
Cookies are an essential part of how our website works. The main purpose of our cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, cookies help us to identify you (if you are registered on our website), to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) when you browse, and on future visits to manage the shopping basket, to enable you to make purchases, etc. The information gathered by the cookies enables us to improve the website by using estimates of the amount and patterns of use, by adapting the website to users’ individual interests and by improving the speed of searches, etc.
3. What are cookies NOT used for on this website?
We do not store sensitive personal identification information such as your address, password or data from your credit card in the cookies we use.
4. Who uses the information stored in the cookies?
The information stored in our website’s cookies is used exclusively by us, with the exception of that of Google Analytics, which is used and managed by Google and by us for statistical purposes, and the cookie for analyzing payment transactions, which is generated only when a purchase is made and is analyzed by an external company in order to provide sufficient guarantees for the payment transactions.
Yes, the cookies can be disabled. However, if you choose this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our website. It may lead to less efficient browsing and you will not be able to make use of some of our services. If you prefer to restrict, block or delete the cookies from this website, you can do so by changing your browser settings. Although every browser has different parameters, the cookie settings can be adjusted in the "Preferences" or "Tools" menu. For details about the cookie settings in your browser, see the "Help" menu.
6. What specific cookies does this website use ?
These store information during your visit to our website. This type of cookie is used to recognize you when you are browsing through the different pages of our website. We thus avoid presenting you with information more than once and having to rewrite your contact details if you have already given them to us during the visit.
The main purpose of these cookies is to unmistakably recognize you as a user. We can therefore know if you have visited us before and so avoid showing you information that you already know or asking you to fill in surveys you have already answered. They also enable us to assess your browsing experience in the long term so as to improve our website's usability with a view to future improvements. Similarly, your address information is stored in order to ascertain the effectiveness of the means used to advertise ourselves.
Third Party Cookies
We sometimes use systems for statistical work that also use their own cookies. In this case, we guarantee that the data gathered by such systems are always anonymous and will never identify you personally. They only enable statistical information to be evaluated in order to foster improvements in our website.